9.25.2008

The Office Starts Now!

ok . . . well soon . . as in like less than an hour! Soooooooooooo excited!! Probably my favorite show right now. It's just such a different show and such a different humor. Loooove it!

(Pam where are yoU!?)


Also a big fan of Heroes . . . I mean who doesn't wish they could have some type of super power?! I remember I used to love Sabrina, the Teenage Witch and this one movie . . Teen Witch . . . because I always thought one day when I got older, just maybe . . maybe I would get powers like them. Nothing yet. I will let you know.


Ugh!! And . . . some exciting news. . . . going to a wedding this weekend and get to see the fam! And also next weekend, my parents and Behren are coming to visit!! And then a couple weeks after that, I am going to Pittsburgh to look for dresses for KT's wedding!! Oh and . . . only 2 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days until our cruisseeeeeeeee!!! Ahh!! So crazy! Anyways . . gotta watch Smallville, Grey's, and The Office tonight!! Yikes!

1 comment:

Amy said...

The Office and Heroes are the only shows I watch regularly. Heroes was great on Monday...and the Office was hilarious tonight!