9.19.2008

I Stayed Awake! WALL-E & Smallville!

Yay!!


So Shane and I saw WALL-E last night! It was the cutest movie ever! I don't think I have ever gotten so attached to a robot! I didn't even know it was possible! Especially considering he doesn't even talk the entire movie! Ok. . . he does say a couple things . . . "EVE!" . . "directive" . . . and "WALL-EEEE". Maybe some more, but I forgot. But his mannerisms and the little sounds he makes just make you fall in love! This movie was great! It has received some awesome reviews, which are all well deserved! Not only was it just 1 hour and 38 minutes long (a perfect movie length! I get so frustrated when they are 3 hours . . . I just can't stay awake that long. . have to take a bathroom/food break, etc.), but the actual plot made you really think about our world and what it can become. I don't want to ruin it, because I definitely think you NEED to watch it if you haven't, but the end is the best! A feel-good, fall-in-love-with-a-robot, and short-enough-to-stay-awake movie!!


I was so proud of myself because I also stayed awake to watch the premiere of SMALLVILLE!! Season 8! I know . . . I have a sleeping problem. . . it's soooooo hard for me to stay awake for some reason (I think I have to thank my mom for this one). But anyways, this was also AWESOME! I probably wouldn't have started/continued to watch this without my husband (big superman fan), but I am glad I did, because it is one of my favorite shows! It's on Thursdays @ 8pm on the CW!! Check it out!

My husband's favorite episodes are ones where Clark uses his powers and kicks the bad guys butts, which . . I enjoy as well, but I have to admit, I have been wanting Clark & Lois to get together this ENTIRE show (which is the way it is in the movies), but it looks like it finally might be happening this season . . . . what do you think?!

No comments: