10.20.2008

Silly Kitties . . .

Well, I talked about how my cats like to jump in every door . . . and I forgot to mention another door . . the attic door. . . .

We don't have stairs to our attic, so we have to use a ladder. Our kitties climb up it as soon as it's in place and stand at the top and just start meowing while they look up . .then look at you . . then look up . . then meow again . . . Nina has got in the attic a couple of times . . . at least 3 feet from the ladder to the attic I would say . . . crazy cats.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like cats.

Meaghan Elliott said...

hey! Meaghan Elliott here... :) Got your comment on my pics.... Thanks for your encouragement.. Glad you like to look at my pics... As far as the camera I use... I am a Nikon girl. I shoot with a D3 and a D2Xs... a good (and economical camera) for someone looking to get into photography might be a D80 or D300... They are great for their prices... and put money into good lenses. Good lenses make all of the difference. It was fun to take a look at your blog and see baby Bryce's birth! And best of luck heading back to Erie... you are right... God is good. He will provide. :) Best!

amy grace said...

hahahahha

oh, and my "word verification" is "byrcehn"
weird...almost "bryce"!!

Mr. McKinney said...

Stace your cats are freaking sweet