10.06.2008

On the Road Again . . .

Well my parents left this morning to head back to Erie. I had an amazing time with them, and always love spending time with them. I am so glad after all these years , that I still have a close, loving relationship with my parents. I feel so blessed and thank God for them everyday.

We relaxed, but mostly . . . ate . . A LOT, and did lots of yard work! I will post some pictures later of all the mums we planted and the yard after it was all raked up.


We went for some walks with Behren. It was so great to see him. I don't know how people can live without pets. They just add so much more to your lives. (Example: Last time Behren was at our house, we didn't have a screen door to go out back, so when my dad opened the glass door to let him out, he ran right into the screen door . . . ha! Not only once, or twice, but it took him three times to learn! Aww Behren! It was so cute and so funny!)

Back to the daily grind today though. All new heroes tonight! And Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men . . . yikes!

No comments: