7.10.2008

Brother (in-law) Bry Helping Out Erie County!

Back for his second Saturday as an ERIE volunteer, IT Employee Bryan Rock measures the bottom plate before bolting it to the home's foundation.

Bry is my bro-in-law! He works for Erie Insurance (which I would love to work there . . ahem . . ) in the IT department! He helped out the Erie Community by building a house . . . all by himself . . . just kidding. He did help though, and that is great because it's always fun helping other people out, and if you want your house to look nice, you want Bry to be doing it!

Sommer (my sissy-in-law) and Bry's house is AMAZING! They have done so much work on it themselves and anybody would love to live there!

So YAY! to my awesome brothers and sissy-in-laws!! I love you and am so proud of you! :-)

No comments: