2.05.2009

Kitties & Sunsets . . .

Some of the best parts of my day . . .

Our kitties snuggling on our laps after a long day at work . . . seriously. I just love this picture, because it captures their sister bond perfectly. They are just soooooooo cute together, but still snuggle with us too! I love it! For those of you wanting to get just one kitten, I totally suggest getting two. I would never just get one after seeing how much fun they have with each other and how much they snuggle and play with each other and bathe each other and eat together and chase mice together (not at our house of course) and greet our visitors together. I just love that they love each other and love that they love us, because we sure love them!

And I love that the sun has actually been getting up a little earlier and going to bed a little later, because I get to see the sunset now on my way home from work! Usually I get to work before the sun gets up and leave after it goes down, so I am just in my glory getting to see this beautiful work of nature.

It probably doesn't help my driving much looking at all these gorgeous views, but I actually did stop to take this picture!! Ugh!! I just can't get over how beautiful it is! I just love being home in Erie. :-)

No comments: