7.14.2010

Austin's T-Ball Game!


A while back my cousin Austin had his last T-Ball game, so we all headed out to support him!

So intense and into the game!

I'm not sure if other people do this too, but for some reason the tongue sticking out has been a tradition that has been passed down from generation to generation. I remember my grandpa used to do it when he was working on things, as did my dad, my uncle, my cousins, and myself.

Here is where the coach said "that was the best I've seen you guys in the outfield! You were great!"

The family watching and cheering!

Yay! They won. So did the other team. Gotta love t-ball. Everyone hits the ball. Everyone runs. Everyone gets a trophy.

It really is so great to watch my cousins grow up. It's crazy how fast time flies. When I wake up tomorrow, he'll be playing in the major leagues!

No comments: