7.29.2011

Baby, You're A Firework!


July 4th was kinda low key for us. I had to work that day and my cat was dying, so I really wasn't feeling up to lots of partying and such, but we had my parents come over to hang out with us and watch the fireworks in our back yard!
Link

Fire!


I apparently can't draw hearts. . . .


S for Superawesome!


Fireworks!

This display lasted 30 minutes just like last year!

It really is a shame that we don't invite more people over to our house since we get this in our back yard.

Gonna have to find a new job if that is gonna happen though.

Or Shane will just have to prepare/set everything up.

The finale was CRAZY! Too bright for our settings! They said next year is going to be even better! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Nadine H. said...

Cool pics! Can't wait to see more. Check out my blog sometime: http://lifelittlecravings.blogspot.com