8.11.2010

Best Decision of My Life . . . .

Three years ago I made the best decision of my life when I married my husband, Shane.



We have gone through A LOT in just three years . . . . moving to Virginia for jobs, renting an apartment, buying a house in Virginia, moving back home to PA, living with our parents, buying a house in PA, three deaths in the family, three births in the family . . . . just to name a few.



We've also been to Mexico, NYC, Germany, Austria, Utah, and I feel like I'm forgetting twenty other places.



Of all the things we've gone through, and all the places we have been, I wouldn't have wanted to do those or gone there with any other person but Shane. He understands me (for the most part) and truly accepts me for who I am.



We have so much fun together and are seriously one of the best teamworkers ever! Whenever one of us is stuck with something, the other comes along, and whatever the problem was is immediately fixed some how! It's crazy. But I love it. And I love him.

3 wonderful years already and the best is yet to be . . .

2 comments:

Alison said...

aww, Congrats on 3 years!!!!

*kc said...

Congratulations on three years. Here's to many more!