8.02.2010

August is C-R-A-Z-Y!

1). . . Holy cow it's August already.
2) This summer has been amazing weather wise.
3) I need three more months of summer in order to fit everything in that I want to do.

Upcoming Events:
  • last sand volleyball game (sniff, sniff)
  • Jess & Jase's wedding
  • Bryce's 2nd birthday party
  • Shane & I's 3rd Anniversary
  • RENT @ Erie Playhouse
  • Waldameer
  • Erie Zoo
  • Birthdays
  • Anniversaries
  • At least ONE more day at beach (only been there once this summer)
  • Mani/Pedi
  • Rehearsal & Dinner
  • Josh & Mase's Wedding
  • Crawford County Fair
  • Baby Nephew being born
  • House list (too big to mention deets)
I'm starting to get antsy because I feel like I have too many things on my list and not enough time to do it. But really . . . when does anyone have enough time to do the things they need to do?! And yes I NEED to go to Waldameer and the Zoo and the Fair. I feel like I don't take advantage of the things Erie has to offer, and I need to enjoy them more!

No comments: