8.29.2009

S.A.D. . . . in Summer?!

Is it possible to have SAD (seasonal affective disorder) in the summer months? I have always heard of having SAD in the winter months, but the summer ones?

I just have been sooooooooooooooooo bummed about this Erie weather lately. I have been to the beach once this entire summer, and since Labor day is right around the corner, I have to admit to myself that summer is almost officially over. :-(

Everyone I have been talking to has been saying that this was the one of the worst winters we have ever had in Erie . . . followed up by the worst summer we have ever had. And after coming back from Virginia for 2 years, I guess I was hoping the weather would've been a little better.

I think I am going to have to take a trip to Florida or some place warm, sunny, and sandy so that I can at least get a little warmth and sunniness in!

Next year Erie. You can do it.

No comments: