My thoughts are very random right now, and I can't seem to concentrate on one thing for very long because there are ALOT of things coming up . . .
1) Let me start by saying my niece just melted my heart again the other day. She loooovess her "bubba and buddy" (bottle and security blanket) and usually has to have her mommy or daddy snuggle her while she drinks it, but the other day she walked right over to me when I was on the couch and just stood there in front of me, looked straight into my eyes, and smiled at me. So I picked her up and put her on my lap and she snuggled with me while she drank her bubba and held her buddy. It was one of the greatest feelings in the world!
2) My brother & sister in law sold their house (yay!), so now they will get to move into their dream home! Excited for them and glad they can be a little less stressed right now.
3) Taking the kitties to the vet this weekend for a checkup and to get some preventative flee/worm meds.
4) Going to try to help coach some long and triple jump with my hubby! Excited to do that since it's been 4 years since we've jumped ourselves (sniff, sniff)!
5) Very upset about electric costs. We keep having very high bills (close to $200) and so Shane called Penelec and the lady was like "nope. that's normal. . . . by the way . . when the cap goes off, expect to pay 30% more!"
6) How come you can't have a "Family Plan" at the YMCA? Ok. . . I mean .. you can. But everyone (besides the parents) has to be in school and living together and under a certain age. But for phone plans, you can have a family plan with pretty much anyone! Not fair. C'est la vie!
7) Having Easter breakfast at our house with my dad's side of the fam then going to Shane's family's easter lunch, then to my mom's side's Easter dinner. Gonna be a busy weekend!
8) Finally got some black, flat shoes (Naturalizer Calva from DSW online w/free shipping). I really wanted the most comfortable ones I could find since they will be my walking shoes when we go to Germany! (as of now, they aren't as comfy as all the reviews stated, but maybe I just need to break them in . . . they are a lot easier to walk in than heels though).9) Umm . . have you seen the weather forecast for Erie for the next couple of days?! Who's excited?!
10) Shane and I are getting our couples massages next weekend (free too!! Using gift certificate from Mommy & Daddy from Christmas)!
11) Been planning Mase's top secret bachelorette party. That's all I can say about that.
12) I really miss taking pictures. When I took my photography class we were forced to take pictures every week and print them out and bring them in. . . I've really been slacking (I'm going to say that the weathers been to blame . . . I hate taking indoor pictures and looooove nature pics), so hopefully I will bust out my camera since it's supposed to warm up and get out there and start shooting again!
13) I know we've been home in Erie for almost 1 1/2 years already (holy crap!), but I still feel extremely blessed to be back so close to our family and friends! They are pretty much awesome.
14) I want to win the lottery.