12.02.2008

Ugh. . . .

Ugh . . . I really have several things to post about, but I just don't have the time or energy right now to do it. . . . so you just get a recap of some things.

I had my first "closing" at work today . . . I thought it was going to be a lot worse than it was . . . only worked 10 hours!

The cruise is only 10 days away!!! AHHH!!!!! So exciting and so nerve wrecking! I just hope I can relax a little, because I feel like I won't be able to, and I need to. . . . also found out that KC will be my roomie! Yay!

And since moving home (which I am still excited about, don't get me wrong) . . . I feel like I get to see my family (especially my hubby) and friends less than I did when I was in Virginia. . . I don't know why . . . I just feel like I have been going and going and not getting the time or have just been too stressed and overwhelmed to appreciate the time I do get with them. I just really want our house to sell . . . ASAP . . . now. . . and we haven't even had any showings. :-( In time I guess . . .I hope . . . I pray.

p.s. check out the beautiful pics of my niece, Bryce! and sister, Sommer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better rent the place out in VA before you go broke.