11.22.2009

Fav So Far . . . . .

So I'm not THAT impressed with So You Think You Can Dance this year. Still good and fun to watch, but 2 seasons ago was my favorite (w/Chelsie, Mark, Katee, Joshua, and Twitch).

I think one reason is they are using weirddddddddddddd songs this season and songs that aren't popular. 2 seasons ago that's all they used were songs that were hits (Duffy - Mercy, Jordin Sparks/Chris Brown - No Air, Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love)!

Whatcha Say (sung by Jason DeRulo) danced by Ashleigh & Jakob is definitely my favorite so far this season. . . .



What dance is your favorite from past seasons and from this season?

1 comment:

*kc said...

My one comment about that dance... I don't think they needed the messages on the screen behind them - I think the audience could have figured it out with reading the "texts."