11.03.2009

Anniversaries!

So I forgot to blog about it, but on Halloween, it was my official 1 year anniversary of being back in Erie from Virginia! Yay!

Shane's anniversary won't be until November 14th. He had to work a little longer in VA so we had to live with out each other for two weeks (waayyy too long. Sniff, sniff!)!

We are still facing the effects of selling our house at the bottom of the market (when we bought it at the very tippy top), but we are trudging through and praying lots and hoping that one day this will all be behind us.

But besides that and coming home to Erie's worst winter ever and worst summer ever (I swear it wasn't our fault!), we are definitely enjoying being home! We still feel like we don't see our friends and family as much as we would like to, but it's a lot better than it was!

We both enjoy our jobs (for the most part), and today marks my 1 year anniversary at my job! Woo-hoo! I made it a year!! And hopefully will be there for a LOT longer! So appreciative and blessed to have the job I do!

Looking forward to what Erie has in store for us in the years to come!

1 comment:

*kc said...

YAY! Congrats. Love having you near.