11.16.2009

Decapitating a Dead Buck in the Road?!

Ok. Seriously. There are some messed. up. people.

This weekend my hubby & his brother were driving home from Erie going south on 79 (past the 90 exits) and saw a guy in the median (WARNING:: gross and totes inapprops) . . . cutting off the head of a dead buck that got hit by a car! Ooops. . I already said that in the title. . . oh well!

But, SERIOUSLY?!?!!

What is wrong with that guy?! I mean I understand (but completely disagree with) cutting off the head of a buck that you hunted to prove how awesome you are by killing an innocent animal . . . but cutting off the head of a deer that you did not even skillfully kill? What the heck are you going to do with it? Someone please help me understand the reasoning behind this . . . ???

p.s. - I was lucky enough to see the decapitated deer this morning. You really can't miss it.

No comments: