9.28.2010

Parents 31st Anniversary!

For my parents 31st anniversary, we went to the Sloppy Duck for dinner and then headed over to see the sunset on the lake.



I cannot begin to say how proud I am of my parents for their 31 years of marriage. Yeah they've had lots of ups and downs, what marriage doesn't?! But they prevailed and as their only daughter (and child), there is no greater gift they could give me.



This is one of my favorite pictures of them (taken on their 31st anniversary). It just shows how head over heels my mom still is for my dad. I'm sure my dad feels the same way, right dad!?

An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.

Here's to another wonderful 31 years! I love you!

3 comments:

*kc said...

Congrats, Karin and Jim!

Cute photo of them, Stace.

*Stace* said...

Aww thanks!

*Stace* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.