6.04.2008

New Shoes!

soo . . . one of my best friends, and fellow blogger, Kristen, blogged about her new shoes she got . . . . and it has been WAY over due for me to get some new ones .. especially since i didn't even have any brown shoes for work . .ugh . . . i know. . . . i believe my friends told me i am the girliest girly girl that doesn't have anything . . i can just never find anything cute in my price range (that fits me). . . .
but anywho . . . so Kristen and target inspired me to get these shoes and so far i love them!


4 comments:

*kc said...

AHH! New shoes on the table! That's bad luck! (I know they are on your desk, so you might be alright). Here are some other "Shoe-perstitions."

*Stace* said...

great NOW you tell me . . .

jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kt said...

yayyy so cute!

(you super tallllll freak...i meannn...lovely lady that is totes awesome)