5.24.2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary Dan & Marissa!

taken on our 2010 trip to Germany in front of the Neuschwanstein Castle
(where Dan proposed to Marissa in 2007)

Happy 2nd Anniversary to one of the cutest couples! You can just tell when you watch you guys how much love you have for each other! I wish you nothing but the best on your anniversary and in all the years to come!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
-- Judy Garland

An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.

We miss you and love you so much!

p.s. - hope you celebrate with some Currant Champagne and Dark Chocolate! ;-)

1 comment:

Marissa Rock said...

Thank you so much Staci! We will be celebrating tonight with some chocolate wine from Virginia (our favorite!) and dark chocolate from Switzerland (that we just picked up this weekend). You weren't too far off! We love you :) xoxo