5.26.2011

Mother's Day Race!

On Mother's Day morning, some of my girls and our mothers decided to do the Erie Runners Club Mother's Day 5K Race at Presque Isle. It ended up being a beautiful day out for the 3.1 mile run/walk.
















































Here is cousin Jen (to Nikkie), Nikkie's mom, and Nikkie. I believe it was Nikkie's idea to do this since her mom works at the Barber Center, and the race benefited that organization.















Sissy Amy, KT's mom, and KT.























Me & my mommy! (Why does my phone camera focus on the background??)















The whole gang!















I really had a lot of fun and I think we all decided that we are going to try to make this a tradition every year!

2 comments:

*kc said...

Awe! It looks like fun!

amy grace said...

good job ladies! sorry i'm a lazyass and hate running so we didn't join :)